Sunday, July 18, 2010

FaCeBoOk Is A sTuPiD iDiOt

Everything was going well, with sending scraps on orkut and chatting with friends on gtalk. Google's monopoly couldn't be questioned. But then came facebook and the entire scenario changed. Slowly, facebook creeped into our lives and what followed was my quiting orkut just like others. At first I didn't know how to use it (facebook) and wondered what others did gazing at the home page all day long. But I would admit, like others even I got addicted to facebook. With so many applications being offered, you can't resist yourself. Logging on to facebook and checking the updates every now and then became a habit. Well, this may be acceptable during normal days. But even during exams and assignments, I had the facebook page in front of my eyes all the time.

Now, if this was not enough, I don't know from where I came to know about Famville and Mafia Wars. Oh, I remember!! One of my friends asked me to become her neighbour on Farmville and I thought what the hell is that. And now I think one big bad decision was to accept her neighbour request ;) . All my friends followed and we all became neighbours on farmville doing nothing but sowing seeds and reaping crops all the time. You wont believe this but ask the farmville users, we used to plan our day according to farmville :(

Somehow I managed to escape the claws of farmville, but the devotion towards facebook still persists. The friends-list is large and still growing. I've been on facebook for a less than two years now but the friends-list exceeds the number of friends I made in past two decades. I never knew I was so friendly :P

Facebook eats up all your time and everyone realizes this sooner or later. I've tried deactivating the account several times but I am so obsessed that I always end up re-activating it everytime.
I tried switching back to orkut but no use. Twitter seems a better option but still there's no match for facebook. Right now I have my account deactivated but don't know for how long it will last.

I would say facebook users are helpless souls who don't know what facebook is for and what's the use of being on facebook . Here's a song about facebook and after listening this, I really feel that
"Facebook is a stupid idiot"





3 comments:

rocking.piyush said...

Well said....evry bit is true.....:)

Anonymous said...

lol...deactivated again ?? ....its 8th time i guess :P

Manish Rawat said...

@rishabh :(

Post a Comment

 
Copyright ©FANATIC'S DEN