Saturday, October 30, 2010

PERSPECTIVE..

First time I saw her, I fell in love with her. She was so divine and perfect, I couldn't take my eyes off her. I wanted to go talk to her and be friends with her. I think, the case was of love at first sight. I didn't believe in these theories until today, when I experienced it myself. The feeling was so different, so new. I knew what I wanted but how to get it, I didn't. I tried so many times to catch her attention but I just can't say whether she noticed me or not. Everyday was the same story, I just used to gaze at her all day long. It's said that "hard-work is the key to success". But in my case it was "hesitation is the key to failure". I kept waiting for the right time to make a move but that right time never came.

Actually, this is the kind of crap I hear from most of the guys in my friend circle. The others are what I call "Dudes" :)

4 comments:

Ravi Meena said...

lol...saale ek tym to laga apni kahani bata raha h :D

Unknown said...

mast likha hain yaar :) <3 it .. nd seriously laga ki tu apni hi kahaani bata raha hain ... PS tu kis category main aata hain "Dude" ? ;)

Manish Rawat said...

@varun: it's not about categorizing anyone... Your perspective is what actually matters :P

Mukul's Album said...

montu bhai tu bahot aage nikal gya h...banglore culture huh....;)

Post a Comment

 
Copyright ©FANATIC'S DEN